Our lives had changed ever since October 21 2014, I think my life changed the most as I am a mom now, daddy still continue with his work and only plays with baby when he's back and will pass to mommy when baby cries, haha.. ( not funny, for me ) Don't get me wrong, Marcus helps out a lot, but I guess the award goes to my mother in law who helped out the most! Thank you :)
So, here how's my life has changed:
9:00 pm : Rock and Breastfeed Mika to bed
9:30 pm : Do anything I want, usually watching series, go out with friends ( seldom )
2:00 am : Feed Mika / Sleep
5:00 am : Feed Mika / Change diaper, Check Fb, Instagram then Sleep
7:00 am : Feed Mika then pass Mika to Mom in Law to take care : Shower/ Playtime then I go back to sleep
11:00 am : Wake up and Feed Mika / Mika Nap time
12:00 noon : Lunch while Mika is asleep
12:30 noon : WORK ( blogging, update instagram, dayre ( although dayre I mostly update what I am doing it on the spot :) and YES I AM BACK ON DAYRE! Follow me there : dayre.me/michiekins I am trying to blog there EVERYDAY
2:00 pm : Play with Mika / Feed Mika
3:00 pm : Mika short nap time / Get back to work
3:30 pm : Jaga/ Play/ Breastfeed Mika
6:00 pm : Clean Mika and prepare for bedtime
7:00 pm : Dinner
9:00 pm : REPEAT FROM ABOVE
So, yeah! that's basically my life now :) Everyday with Mika and it is harder for me to blog as he needs so much of my attention, sometimes I will just let him play with his toys for 15 mins ( like now ) while I hurry blog or finish my chores. I am trying my best to blog ONCE a week and DAILY on DAYRE. Yes you read it right, DAILY in dayre! Follow me there! Dayre.me/michiekins
Sometimes we walk around the garden when it's not too hot too :) Mika loves going out! He is such a curious boy! Here's a mini impromptu photoshoot we did with Jasiminne at the gardens.
On me :
My UNIQLO WIRELESS TURQUOISE BRA! Since I can't wear bra with wire anymore as it will block my milk flow, I only wear wireless bra as its so comfortable, or a sports bra. I highly recommend the UNIQLO ones.
My favourite WILDFOX Dress, bought from ASOS.com! Huge fan of them! This is my second piece of this American brand :) Can't find it in Malaysia :( Got it at a discounted rate 48GBP, it was initially 75GBP
And NO, I kinda stopped wearing heels since Mika was born due to my stomach muscle tore during delivery. This is for illustration purposes only :p
If i were to reflect back my life before Mika, it would be:
1. Sleeping by 2/3 am
2. I am mostly out for events or chilling with my friends weekdays and weekends
3. I travel a lot but now I can't :( It's one of the most thing I missed so far :( I don't know when can I travel
4. I can do anything I want as I have all the freedom and nothing to worry
5. I eat late, normally around 2/3 and deals with constipation haha, but it is so much better now as my MIL stays with me and she cooks everyday for us.
6. I can put makeup peacefully hahahhahaha, now I have to get ready like 3/4 hours before the event and I normally do it when Mika's asleep, if not I can't even touch my face. Normally I will breastfeed Mika every time before I go out to work, that would be the finishing touches of me getting ready hehe.
SO yeah! Now you know being a MOM is not easy! it's a 24/7 job! So, don't ever yell or disrespect your mom! Or else I will twist your ears!